Casio Men's G-Shock GW2310-1 Tough Solar Atomic Sport Watch
Born from a dream of "creating a watch that never breaks." It was over 30 years ago, a CASIO engineer won the battle against the laws of nature. He designed a watch that would resist centrifugal and impact forces, as well as high water pressure. Since then, the name G-SHOCK has become a byword for independence and pushing the limits. G-SHOCK watches are the most durable digital and analog-digital watches in the industry, trusted by military personnel, law enforcement, surfers and outdoor enthusiasts around the world. Along with this, G-SHOCK is highly touted in the fashion world, worn by icons in hip-hop, sports, and design. With limited edition collaborations being released often, you can always find a G-SHOCK that matches your personality and style.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China), Tough Solar Power, Shock Resistant, 200M Water Resistant
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow, World Time, 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off, 4 Daily alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm, Hourly time signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch, Countdown Timer, Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 hour formats, Button operation tone on/off
- Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery, Battery power indicator, Power saving function, Approx. battery life: 10 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module: 3195
- Accuracy at normal temperature: ±15 seconds a month