Renzo Rosso created the Diesel brand in 1978, choosing the name because it is easy to understand, pronounced the same way around the world, and has a rugged feel about it; at that time, Diesel was also considered an “alternative energy” so it was representative of an alternative taste in casual wear. In 1985 Renzo Rosso acquired sole control of Diesel and surrounded himself with an international team of talented designers and staff. Diesel launched its first ‘For Successful Living’ advertising campaign in 1991, instantly establishing a reputation for innovative marketing. The brand’s first flagship stores, in New York, Rome and London, opened in 1996.
Sometimes we're random. Deal with it. With signature details, like the intentionally random, oversized numbers, this all-red watch is the highlight of your look.
- Silicone watch with dial featuring tonal indices, logoing, and band and contrast hands
- 44 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Silicone band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming