"The Timex Expedition Field Chrono draws design inspiration from vintage military watches. The unique dial features numerals in increments of five up to 60 and three sub-dials that track minutes, seconds, and 1/20 of a second for up to 30 minutes. An easy to operate date window is located at 4 o’clock. With the Quick Date function, you can set the date on the watch without turning the crown for every 24-hour period. Just pull the stem halfway out, and turn until desired date is reached. It also offers water resistance to 330 feet (100 meters) and a durable leather strap. The Indiglo night-light uniformly lights the surface of the watch dial using patented blue electroluminescent lighting technology. It uses less battery power than most other watch illumination systems, enabling your watch battery to last longer."
- Adjustable tan 20mm nylon strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- Black dial with date window at 4 o'clock; Arabic numerals in increments of 5 up to 60
- 30-minute chronograph measures to 1/20th second
- Black 43mm brass case with mineral glass crystal; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water-resistant to 100m (330 ft): In general, suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving